Sunday, 24 October 2010

&& the Winner is.....


THANKS to all who entered my 'His Darkest Embrace' Release Contest! i have WINNERS!! 
All Winners were chosen at random using RANDOM.ORG Multiple entries from same person were counted individually

First Prize: Copy of His Darkest Embrace (on release. Sent via Book Depository
&& Author signed cover flat!

Winner is....SARAH!!!!!
her comment was: 
Sarah said...Last but not least who can resist a sexy vamp? Give me Zsadist from the BDB any day (or any of the other brothers for that matter LOL!). I'd be happy to take any of the Midnight Breed warriors either - I got my breedmate tat but not found my warrior yet :o( 

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Prizes
Author Signed Cover Flat! 

Winners are: 
shame
Stephanie G
INCiDeNT (Kayleigh)
jeanette8042  

CONGRATULATIONS!
I will be contacting you all shortly for your mailing address! 


2 Speak to Me:

jaymzangel said...

Yay, congrats to Sarah & all the winners!

Artemis said...

Congrats!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.