Saturday, 14 August 2010

Simple Need - Review

Vinter is not your typical businessman. Tattoos, piercings and not a suit and tie in sight. One-third owner of a bar and a tattoo parlor along with being a bassist in a band, Vinter comes and goes as he pleases. He likes his beer cold, his music hard and his women scorching hot. Until he’s knocked off his game by a suburban doll he can’t stop wanting. Elise needs a change. In men. The buttoned-up businessmen she’s been dating leave a lot to be desired—in romance, in respect and most definitely in sex. A recent text message from her now ex-lover drives Elise into a popular bar on the outside of town, where she meets one of its owners. He’s just the kind of man she’s never had and definitely the kind she’s always fantasized about. Big, bad and oh so naughty. Unexpected tenderness. Unimaginable lust. Being dumped has never felt so damn good

**Summary taken from Goodreads** 


I am in love with this cover! NOM!
Picture the scene, girl dumped horribly by her married boyfriend via text, devastated that she didn't realise he was already married, after having full access to him, (when you have a guys digits and address, you assume he has nothing to hide)  she hadn't even suspected. Girl is sat at a bar drowning her sorrows swearing off men for good, cue hotter than hell guy approaches, asks to buy her a drink, lust sparks fly between them, guy offers a night of wild sex to make her forget her troubles, girl's fantasy come to life she gets everything sexually she's always repressed....and more. Simple Need by Lissa Matthews has to be one of the best erotica stories i've read this year, it's certainly going on my best reads list. 
Holy wow, the author packs a lot of steam in this novella, and it doesn't feel at all rushed even though Elise and Vinter form a closeness in just over a day. 


If you're looking for a quick sexy sizzling read you can't go wrong with this one. Vinter is all that and a bag of crisps! Do you like your men with tats, piercings in all those yummy places, a bad boy with a soft centre? then check check check and check for Vinter! Goodness the sexy scenes are SEXAY and the sweet scenes will melt your heart. 
This a must Summer Read! (Winter, Spring and Autum too!) I loved 'Simple Need' and will happy re-read it again and again just to have another Vinter Fix. NOM! 


I give Simple Need by Lissa Matthews 4.5 Sparkles out of 5! Tatt-tastically Delicious! 
For Author/Release info go HERE


Smooch!  

25 Speak to Me:

Mar said...

MINE. Sincerely yours, Mrs. Vinter

Sparklybearsy said...

@Mar you cow! you know he is MINE!! i keels you ninja style!

Lisa said...

Oooh, I'm totally going to have to check this one out. I love me some tatted up heroes. Yum!

Sparklybearsy said...

@Lisa Ohh Lisa you're going to LOVE Vinter! I look forward to hearing what you think of the book =)

jaymzangel said...

@Mar & Bear, you are both going DOWN, bitches!! he is MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *kicks off heels* let's rumble!

hehehe, the story is mega hot. Vinter & Elise have a lovely connection & it is totally believable, even for such a short read. I loved it.

Sparklybearsy said...

@jaymzangel I keels you too! you know Vinter be mine!

Oh my goodness yes its such a hawt read, i loved Vinter and Elise's Story, she is a sweet heroine and you know how i feel about Vinter. NOM!!

also MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!! =D

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

I have tats and piercings myself. I told my bf I would NOT marry him unless he got a tat, lol. Needless to say, he's thinking about getting one now. :D

Tatted guys= hawt

Minx said...

Ummm can I just point out I read it first, ergo he be mine!

Told you you would like him!

*super excited squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Sparklybearsy said...

@Minx but Bear logic is HE IS MINE so nyah!! hahahah!

@vegetarian cannibal tatted guys = mucho hawt i SO agree!!

Cecile said...

Okay..... I am going to read this one next.... I flipping swear! I have not yet read it... (due to the fact that other books have to have reviewed... but screw that now)... I will reading!!!!

And Vinter... Hummm... Guess we will have to have a throwndown... Gotta a feeling we will all be wanting Vinter when I am done reading, lmbo!!!!!

Sparklybearsy said...

@Cecile Gurl you crack me up LOL!!! i guarantee Vinter is gonna make you squeal, you'll LOVE him!! let me know!!=D

Minx said...

yes you will squeal for Vinter! I loved the scene when her ex phones!

and Bear... Minx logic says MINE! Then grabs him and locks him in the tower.

Sparklybearsy said...

Sweet Lord the ex phone call! i DIED reading it!!

Mandi said...

VINTER!!! RAWR. I've already had my way with him ladies, so maybe now I will share.

And the phone call....fav part :)

Sparklybearsy said...

@Mandi LMAO!!! Poor Vinter is going to be exhausted.

oh yes! fave fave part, i agree with you mandi! =)

Cecile said...

Hey honey, I am letting you know that when I review this book (because I read it over the weekend, told you I would say screw it and read it)... I am linking over to your review!! okay.. if you don't want, just let me know!!
Hugs!

Sparklybearsy said...

@cecile hi hun, thats kewl! i look forward to your review of the smexi Vinter =D

Hugs! have a great day =)

Lissa said...

I wrote him. That makes him MINE!

Sparklybearsy said...

@Lissa oh how cruel you be!! i loved him quite fiercely, doesn't that make him mine? -_-

Lissa said...

But i graciously shared him...

Sparklybearsy said...

@Lissa hahahahah! you did! ok, i will just have to love/own him from afar =D

Cecile said...

He is in my bed, hee heee!!

Sparklybearsy said...

@cecile ohhhh! then you need to move over, cause i go where he is LOL!

Cecile said...

**pushing over** come on in hon!!! **evil wink** but you better be careful for what you wish for... **waggles eyebrows** wicked laughter!!

Sparklybearsy said...

@Cecile woooties!! Now all we need is someone to call us...so Vinter can do his thang ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.