Tuesday, 31 August 2010

No Mercy is Coming!

It seems like EONS since we had a new Dark Hunter Book. And Oh my Gosh, NO MERCY is almost here! 
Due for release on SEPTEMBER 7TH! 
Here is the Trailer Promo for it. It's so Awesome, i love the trailers they make for Sherrilyn Kenyon books.  



 Synopsis: Live fast, fight hard and, if you have to die, then take as many of your enemies with you as you can. That is the Amazon credo and it was one Samia lived and died by. Now in contemporary New Orleans, the immortal Amazon warrior is about to learn that there’s a worse evil coming to slaughter mankind than she’s ever faced before. Shapeshifter Dev Peltier has stood guard at the front of Sanctuary for almost two hundred years and in that time, he’s seen it all. Or so he thought. Now their enemies have discovered a new source of power--one that makes a mockery of anything faced to date.  The war is on and Dev and Sam are guarding ground zero. But in order to win, they will have to break the most cardinal of all rules and pray it doesn’t unravel the universe as we know it.



I love that it's an Amazon Dark Hunter taking centre stage. I can't wait! 



 

13 Speak to Me:

Minx said...

As you know *waves teddy* I love me some Dev, I want this book, it should be out now I say! =P

Sparklybearsy said...

@minx teddy is a mini dev!! *pets n pokes at teddy*

it should be!! hopefully book depo will be a good bitch and send me it early *crosses everything*

SpazP said...

FUCK YES!!!!!!!

Sparklybearsy said...

@SpazP *pumps fist* I know right! WOOTs!!

♥JimiAnn said...

I am sooooooooooo excited! Maybe I can stop stalking SK on her facebook begging for Dev details from No Mercy! *Squeals*

Sparklybearsy said...

@jimiann hahaha a girl after my own heart. im always sure if only SK would talk to me we'd be BFFs and she'd tell me all the DH spoilers LOL!!

Paranormal Haven said...

I want this so freakin much!! When I found out the release date was moved back from August, I may have thrown a teeny tiny fit :-)


Stephanie G
Paranormal Haven

Sparklybearsy said...

@Paranormal Hi Steph, oh hunny me too!!! its felt like a million years since we had a dh book, then to have to wait an extra month. TORTURE!!

not long now, not long! squee!

Twimom227 said...

This trailer is AMAZING! I have never been a fan of book trailers - they usually seem so hooky, but this one rocks! I can't wait to get back to the Dark Hunter world!!

Sparklybearsy said...

@twimom Oh my gosh i know right!! i love SK trailers, they're always so amazing, i loved the ones for the League series.

~*Jessica Rabbit*~ said...

Ohhhhhh that looks awwwwweSOME. I need to go make sure that's on my wish list.

And oh, you have an award on my blog. You've already recieved this but awesomeness has no limit on the amount of awards it receieves. :)

Sparklybearsy said...

@jessica yes go go go put it on your list!! =)

Oooooh an award! SQUEE! i go see right now, thankies! xoxox

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hi,

Just dropping in to leave you a wee bit of chocolate and I'm passing an award I won on to new blogs I think are awesome...so I'm passing it on to you. Come by and get your award. It's o.k., if your blog page is an award free page...just leave the award where it is, but know I like your blog and thought it worthy of such an award.

Hawk

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.