Friday, 20 August 2010

Lets BLOG HOP into the Weekend! #5

Woots Friday has Finally arrived! The weekend starts here!
Lots of reading and reviewing for me hopefully 
Now you can go and Network your blog!  
I love Fridays for discovering new and exciting blogs to follow.
Go forth and Network! 





First go to Parajunkee's View and sign up for her awesome Follow Friday 



Another option to Network your blog is to head over to Jennifer's at Crazy for Books amazing Book Blogger Hop.
Make sure to read the rules before participating in both. And have fun Networking!  

Jennnifer's Question this week: 
How many blogs do you follow? 
Right now i am following 168 blogs! it will be more once i go browsing via the blog hop. I try to read as many blogs as i can per day, real life permitting, the majority of my reading material all comes from reading reviews, i am a sucker for book recs. he! 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! If you stop by, don't forget to say HELLO and i can skip by your blog too. 

Smooch!

13 Speak to Me:

Rex Robot Reviews said...

What a beautiful header! I love it! I'm already a follower but wanted to drop in and say hello :) Stopped via the blog hop ;)

Come visit me back at Rex Robot Reviews

Redd said...

Oh, Bearsy, thou corrupter of innocents! How have you addicted me to so much!! *wicked grin* But I'm not complaining!! heh...

xoxo Redd

Danielle said...

Happy Friday!!
Just stopping by on the hop. I LOVE your site!
Have a great weekend!
I'm definitely a new follower.

Jenny said...

Hello to one of my favorite Tweeps:) Hope you have a great weekend! *HUGS*

Paranormal Haven said...

I wish I could be happy it's Friday but seeing how I get Wednesdays and Thursdays off today is like my Monday. Yay for me! I hope you at least have a nice weekend.



Stephanie G
Paranormal Haven

Smash Attack! said...

HAVE A FAB WEEKEND! Don't get into too much trouble...

Jennifer (An Abundance of Books) said...

New follower through the hop. I know what you mean about the book recs: last week was my first hop and I think I bought 5 books based off of reviews that I read through the Hop.

Fabulous blog name!

Diana (Book of Secrets) said...

Hello!! How's Love Unfortunate coming along? I liked it, but I was very different than my usual reads!

I see Master taunting me from your sidebar. LOL! Have a great weekend.

Diana ♥ Book of Secrets

READFREEK said...

Great blog!

Brenda said...

Found your blog on Follow Friday, I am your newest follower!kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

Jen the bibliophile said...

Just hopping in from the book blog hop. I've been looking for some really good PNR to add to my shelf, and you have it in mountains. I love your site! I'll be following to see what you post next!

Jen
Wicked. Sexy. Books.
In the Closet With a Bibliophile

Flippin' Fabulous- A Reader's Record said...

Wow! Fabulous page! Found you via my first Blog Hop!

Have a fab weekend!

-Stacey @ Flippin' Fabulous- A Reader's Record

Sparklybearsy said...

thank you everyone for stopping by and following!!!!

happy weekend && reading!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.