Thursday, 5 August 2010

The Jaguars are BACK!!

One of my PIMPAGE books this year has been 'His Darkest Hunger' by Juliana Stone. A fantastic first book in her Jaguar Warrior Series. You can read my review HERE
And now The Jaguars Are BACK! (nearly!) Out on October 26th Jagger gets his story told in His Darkest Embrace and i wanted to promo the cover because it is just SO Gorgeous!!   



A solitary hunter with no regard for the human world, Jagger Castille is a shifter living on the edge. It will take the woman who calls him enemy to give him a reason to live.Jagger is a creature of the night—Skye Knightly soars in the sun. Natural adversaries, they have been joined by destiny in a mission entrusted to Skye’s family centuries ago: Nothing less than the salvation of the Earth.Wounded and bitter, Jagger sought escape in the solitude of the jungle, driven by a need to disappear forever… until a mysterious shifter who calls to his soul and feeds a yearning long forgotten, pulls him from his dark path. A courageous warrior, Skye’s passion is equal to Jagger’s own—but can she trust a man on the edge? A man whose secrets are as devastating as her own? Each is the other’s sole hope for survival. But a dark and twisted truth is leading them toward the ultimate sacrifice for a love they may never live to claim. 



"His green eyes glowed with a feral fire and her heart began  to beat a rhythm that left her breathless"


If you haven't picked up this author yet, you really need to. NEED TO! Jaxton and Jagger are Were Jaguars you're going to want on your bookshelves and in the harem of book boyfriends. For Realz! 


In the month of OCTOBER i will be running a GIVEAWAY of 5 SIGNED Cover-Flats kindly donated by Juliana Stone also i will be giving away a copy of HIS DARKEST EMBRACE on its release (pending if book depository delivers to your country) SO STAY TUNED! 


For Author/Release Info go HERE
To read Excerpt of His Darkest Embrace go HERE 




❤Show your Jaguar Love❤
RamblingsOfaBookBitch


Smooch! 

14 Speak to Me:

Minx said...

Oooooo yay Bear! *sticks to screen waiting like an 80's Garfield*

I haven't tried this series yet and I know you love them, I must locate a copy!!

Sparklybearsy said...

@minxy LOL!!!

and yes! yes you must! oh my goodness, i can't say how wonderful the jaguars are!

Mandi said...

I have not read the first one but I just got #2 off NetGalley. Looking forward to it!!

Minx said...

okies *moves postition to be stuck closer to sexy Jaguar*

A jaguar hunting here I come!

Sparklybearsy said...

@Mandi i requested it from netgalley last night too, i hope you like it hun, the jaguars are awesome =)

@Minx Wooties!! go get 'em!

Sarah said...

Ooooooohhhhhh I love, love, LOVE the cover!!! Can't wait to get my hands on this one :o)

Sarah said...

It's on netgalley????? I'm off to put in my request now :o) Woohoo!!!

Sparklybearsy said...

@Sarah it IS! Juliana told me about it last night so i ran all the way there, still waiting to hear if im accepted *chews nails* i will SCREAM the world down if im not. THE.WHOLE.WORLD!

Hope you get it hun, wonderful series!!

Fiction Vixen said...

I am really looking forward to this one!

Sparklybearsy said...

@Fiction Vixen Me too! it's one of my new fave series, and Declans book is next, cant wait for the magic man! =)

jaymzangel said...

ooo yay, the cover is gorgeous! Juliana was kind enough to sign the 1st book & the new cover flat for me @ the RWA signing. I can't wait to read both books

Sparklybearsy said...

@jaymzangel you met juliana? oh you lucky cow bt!!

you must read jax asap so we can squee together over the jaguars!!

Twimom227 said...

Oh Bearsy... that cover is HOT! I have not read this author or series.... How did I miss you pimping the first book. Sorry, a lot on my mind right now. I better write this down so I don't forget. Thanks!

Sparklybearsy said...

@Twimom Omgosh yes Jen you must!!! i think you'd love the jaguars, and the story in "his darkest hunger" is so action packed! with lots of great secondary characters =) look forward to your thoughts if you read them hun =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.