Thursday, 29 July 2010

What the Postie Delivered...Psst! He brought me Terrible!

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren 

For a month when i wasn't supposed to be purchasing anything, i did pretty good loot wise!  

✰Received For Review✰
I received several books for review from authors, most i've already reviewed, go snoop my blog to check them out. Im only posting here the ones i still have to review.



JD Robb - Indulgence in Death -In Death Series
Received from Mandi over at Smexybooks 
I have the giantest (yes it's a word! a clairemadeword - that's a word too!) Happy to have this book, i feel like the cat that not only got the cream but the whole darn cow! ROARKE! squee! I've had to restrain myself from dumping all the books i had on the go to read this one. RESTRAINT I HAZ IT! Soon Roarke...very soon! (Pssst...Mandi's doesn't know im gonna smooch on her head...shhhh no telling!

T.K. Varenko - Ordeal 

Samantha Hunter - Dangerous Magic 
(review coming in the next few days



✰Bought✰

Tabitha Suzuma - Forbidden 
Jeaniene Frost - Eternal Kiss of Darkness
(Just finished this one earlier. LOVED! review posted tomorrow)  

Stacia Kane  - Unholy Ghosts/Unholy Magic - Downside Ghosts Series
This series is what made me break my book buying for the rest of July. There's only so much excited tweets about this so called 'Terrible' a girl can take before she jumps on the bandwagon and wants to see for herself what he is like! So i am dying to get to these books! 

✰Won✰ 

Libby Drew - State of Mind
(ManLove!!
Won from JoJo over at JoJo's Book Corner

Lauren Dane - Revelation - De La Vega Cats series 

Lots of reading and reviewing to do! I daren't even check what books are released in August, i'm trying to be good. It wont last...but i can try for a moment ;) 
What books did you get this week, let me know, pimp them good!
Smooch!

10 Speak to Me:

Belinda said...

I'm so happy that you are going to read about Terrible! Yay! Can't wait to hear what you think. :D

MDOBSON said...

I am jealouse of Indulgence in Death. I love that series. I can't wait to read it. I look forward to reading your review for it.

Jenny said...

YAY TERRIBLE! Can't wait to see what you think:) I haven't read COG yet, I opted for Mencheres first, all that ceiling sex talk made it necessary;) What a fantastic delivery you had!

Twimom227 said...

Looks like a great haul this week! Can't wait to hear what you think of the books!

Leontine said...

You've had some great books received, somehow i don't think your emerge out of your books any time soon. I mean, Roarke...Terrible and FORBIDDEN looks good too. Enjoy them all girl :)

Sparklybearsy said...

Thanks all for stopping by! i cant wait to review the books =)

Mollie said...

Ohhh I'm interested in your thoughts on Forbidden. It tackles quite a taboo subject. I've seen great reviews for it but I'm not sure how I feel about reading it!

Glad you got some Terrible! I'm just about finished with Unholy Ghosts and Terrible is living up to all the hype. Can't wait to the rest of the books!

Enjoy!

Sparklybearsy said...

@Mollie hi hun! I heard great things about Forbidden too, i was unsure at first whether to get it, but i read Flowers in the Attic many years ago and loved it, so im giving Forbidden a chance, i hear its a tear jerker =(

Eeeks, cant wait to get to Terrible, ive read such great reviews on on three of those books so far!

thanks by stopping by =)

jaymzangel said...

ooooo lots of goodies! I know you are positively swooning over getting Roarke, Mandi is such a love for sending it to you. I can't believe you didn't lock yourself away with it as soon as you got it. you haz willpower, bt!

Sparklybearsy said...

Willpower, i HAZ it!!! i soooo wanted to dive right into it, but it would have messed up my so so reading system LOL! but it calls to me. IT.CALLS.TO.ME! i still have to pounce smooch on Mandi, she made my day =D

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.