Thursday, 8 July 2010

What the Postie Delivered && Money off Books!

aha! finally found out who hosts the IMM. The Story Siren (so sorries im slow in giving recognition & kudos

It's only the first few days of July and already i have books to show....&& more to buy when they're released *gulp* So many books, so little time/monies! 
Anyhoo...to the books! I got some good pretties, these ones i ordered just because Book Depository was offering 10% discount, such a evil wicked Book Pimp Lovah i haz! delicious treat!

Gena Showalter - The Darkest Lie - Lords of the Underworld Series (currently reading) 



Lili Feisty - Dare to Surrender 
Sooo excited to read the follow on book from 'Bound to Please' (swoony sigh Marc st. Crow) 



Nora Roberts - Morrigan's Cross - Circle Trilogy Series. 
It's been TOO long since i read a NR book (Except for In Death Series) I used to devour everything she wrote, so i'm looking forward to reading this, hopefully loving it so i can get the rest of the series. Heart NR!




&& now to be an EVOL Book Depository Pimp spread the love! For Book Depository's 6th Birthday they're giving away DISCOUNTS! *plays bells && whistles* Who doesn't love monies off books? You can either sign up to them, give them your friends emails who you think would squeal for a discount voucher and in return when said friend purchases a book you then get sent the same discount! (if all 10 friends purchase, that is 10 separate discounts for you! SCORE!
OR! if you leave me your email address in the comments below i will happily rec you to BD for them to send you a voucher. 
Check out their offer. it's worth a look. 

Let me know what books the postie brought you, gimme those rec's...i have vouchers to spend! hehe. 
Smooch! 
 

11 Speak to Me:

Lisa said...

Woohoo! Lots of good stuff in the mail! I read the circle trilogy last year and enjoyed it a lot. Cian's book is my fav of the three. Dying to hear what you think.

I'l love a discount voucher :) My email is Lisadeanne at prodigy dot net
Thanks! Mwah!

Sparklybearsy said...

@Lisa I always fall for NRs characters, i love how she writes families. Her chesapeake bay series LOVE! so i cant wait to dive into Morrigans :)

Your Book Depo discount love has been sent ^_^

thanks for stopping by!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Your mailbox must be happy, books by Gena and Nora!

Donna said...

I'm still waiting for my copy of THE DARKEST LIE to come in from the Book Depo. :(

I would love a coupon!! donna[.]locklin [at] gmail[.]com - Thanks for sharing! :D

StephTheBookworm said...

Yay for new books! Ain't nothin' better. ;) Enjoy!

Oh and I have Dare to Surrender on my bookshelf waiting to be read, so let us know how it is!

jaymzangel said...

oooo new goodies! I got some today too <3
YOU are the evol book pimp sending me that 10% off from your lovah Book Depot -_- I was forced to buy yet more books. troublesome cow. *glomps*

Sparklybearsy said...

@Mistress Eek i know! i heart both authors!

@Donna Aww! i hope it comes soon for you hun. I'll send you a voucher right now =)

@Steph New books makes a day just better lol!! let me know how "Dare to surrender" is if you read it soon :)

@jay YAY!! *wiggles evol book pimp ass* GOOD BITCH!! MWAHs!!!

Tricia said...

That's three very nice lovlies your postie brought you ;) I can't wait to read Dare to Surrender!

Sparklybearsy said...

@Tricia me either! i was intrigued by Ash in "bound to please"

thanks for commenting hun, have a great weekend =)

Blodeuedd said...

Coming on over since Smexy Books mentioned this place, and it sure looks fun

Sparklybearsy said...

@Blodeuedd Hellos!! happy to see you here, take a seat...dont leave your book boyfriends unattended though, i'll nab them! LOL!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.