Friday, 16 July 2010

Follow Friday && Book Blogger Hop #3


Woots for Friday! Happy Almost weekend peoples! 
Now you can go and Network your blog!  


First go to Parajunkee's View and sign up for her awesome Follow Friday 



Another option to Network your blog is to head over to Jennifer's at Crazy for Books amazing Book Blogger Hop.
Make sure to read the rules before participating in both. And have fun Networking! 

Smooch!

10 Speak to Me:

Diana (Book of Secrets) said...

Hello from the Hop! :-) Have a lovely weekend.

Diana @ Book of Secrets

Rebecca said...

Love your site. I love a good rich romance every now and then. New follower.

brandileigh2003 said...

Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. I am excited to get my hands on Last Sacrifice. I have a Crescendo contest going on and here is my link for my Follow Friday

Paromantasy said...

Hi! Hopping by for Follow Friday. Great Blog and I love your blog name! I'm a follower.

Hop on by to Paromantasy I'll see you there!

Bells said...

Just hopping by to say hello to my buddy! *waves*

Redd said...

Bearsy, I blame you...*grins* I joined one of the hops...xp *runs off laughing*

Larissa said...

hey Claire bear! Just wanted to say Hi!!! =))

I love the new header! you rock!

xoxo

Suko said...

Just hoppin' by to say "hi". Your site looks terrific!

Paranormal Haven said...

hey hey! Hopping by to say hello. I'm looking at your Team Qhuay button and I'll admit that I was against the idea at first but after reading JM's book I'm really coming around to the idea. But I do like Saxton and the attention he shows Blay. Just my opinion anyways. Have a great weekend!


Stephanie G
Paranormal Haven

Sparklybearsy said...

Thank you all for stopping by!! im gonna go and visit you all now =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.