Sunday, 25 July 2010

Dark Hunter Series News!!!!

Oh em gee!
FANTASTIC news straight from Sherrilyn Kenyon via Twitter! No Mercy is the 19th Dark Hunter book to be released in September, but see which book she says is after that one!
Check out her awesome announcement!


Im currently squeeing. I heart Sundown so much, he was one of my favourite secondary characters from Zarek's book 'Dance with the Devil' i thought it had been so long since we'd seen him that he'd blended into the background and sadly wouldn't get his own book. SK is made of awesome for letting the cowboy out to play!
Bring on the Sundown. Yee Haw!

Smooch!

14 Speak to Me:

Paranormal Haven said...

Didn't expect that one. Can't wait to see what she does with his story and I love that we are being warned in advance of how awesome it is going to be.


Stephanie G

jeanette8042 said...

I totally agree with you! I loved Sundown and I can't wait for it!

Sparklybearsy said...

It's going to be a great book!! i cant wait

Pixiedust said...

*squeaks* O_o how did I miss that one??!! Omg I'm so excited! I loved Sundown too....but who DOESN'T love a sexy cowboy? Rope me and tie me down any day!

Minx said...

I HEART Sundown SO much!!!!

Sparklybearsy said...

ME TOO!!!! im so happy SK is doing his book!! giddyup cowboy!!

Twimom227 said...

AH.... I don't even remember Sundown. I'll have to look him up again. It's been a while since I've read Zarek's book. You'll have to fill me in.

Sparklybearsy said...

It's been forevers since ive read Zs books too, i hate that i cant re-read as much as i used to before =P I just remember Sundown was a stand-out witty Dark Hunter Character, and a cowboy!!

I hope he has a lasso!!

LilyofDarkness said...

OH CHEESE AND CRACKERS! I have been BEGGING for a Sundown book ever since we met him in Zarek's story! WHOOT!

Sparklybearsy said...

I know right!!!! Just when i think SK has forgotten about him, here he comes WOOHOO!!

starshinedown said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was thrilled to see that announcement. A book focused on Sundown can only be a good thing, me thinks.

Sparklybearsy said...

@starshinedown Oh YES!! it has to be. and with sundown we're almost sure to get a little bit of Zarek too! SQUEE!!

jaymzangel said...

freaking WOOT!! I missed this while I was in San Diego, I am so friggin' excited! I love Sundown & I too thought that he had fallen by the wayside. so glad he hasn't & the AG is going to give him a story.

Sparklybearsy said...

Omgosh yes BT!! it was a happy happy day when AG announced it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.