Saturday, 26 June 2010

What the Postie Delivered

I forgot who i saw host this meme, sorry for not given kudos, if you know who, comment below so i can give credit! thnx!


Hi Peeps, 
I haven't done a 'What the postie Delivered' since April! Gasp! Does this mean there's been no new books for Sparkly? heck NO! i've just been lazy and haven't posted them, i really need to get some kind of blog schedule together, but you know i have to fulfil my daily requirement of procrastination or the world will implode. True Story. 
Anyhoo! to the goodies the postie delivered to me in the past month or so. 
Sidenote: i kind of think my postie is afraid of me. Like he's never seen a squealing girl in jammies grabbing packages out of his arms and dancing around with them. Sheesh postie!


J R Ward - Lover Mine  - Black Dagger Brotherhood series. (Check out my review)
I feel i waited a lifetime for this book! With Book Depository breaking my heart toying with me with a pre-order, i finally got LM on its UK release. I'd already gotten the ebook to devour and had my JM fix so this book is still virgin, hasn't been opened. But i just NEEDED to have a copy of it. Even if the cover is FUGLY (no barfing Bells!)  


Rachel Vincent - Shifter Series
I've only read the first book so far, && im eager to dive right into the rest. 


Chloe Neill - Chicagoland Vampires Series
Omgosh i ADORED these books (working on review for them)  


Nalini Singh - Carressed by Ice Psy/Changeling Series (currently reading
Joey W Hill - The Vampire Queen's Servant - Vampire Queen Series (LOVED! check out my review


Shelly Laurenston - Pride Series 


Kasey MacKenzie  - Shades of Fury Series (book one
SO looking forward to reading this author with her debut book! 


Maggie Stiefvater - Linger Bookmark SIGNED! 
Won in a Twitter contest. (Will be given away along with Linger In July

Phew! aaand done! I'm forgetting a few books, i know one was The Darkest Passion (nom

What did the postie deliver to you recently? let me know, i love book rec's. My wallet hates them, but i love them so gimme the goods! 
Smooch!
  

10 Speak to Me:

Jenny said...

YAY FOR LOVER MINE!!!! It's one of my absolute favorites of the BDB series. Can't wait to see what you think!

I also enjoyed all the Shifters books. The latest one, Shift, wasn't my favorite, but I think it's because it mostly set up the events for Alpha. Rachel Vincent certainly puts her characters through the wringer. Would love to hear what you think when you're done with them!

Bells said...

I'm happy that you finally admitted that the UK Lover Mine cover is fugly. Now take it and put it real close up to your eyes and look at it. Look at the fungus growing on his skin. Look at his forehead. Doesn't it look like something is growing right beneath the skin. It's gross! Uh oh! Sorry Bear! *barfs*

Patti said...

That is an amazing mailbox! You've got 4 of my fave series (JR Ward, RachelVincent, Shelly Laurenston, Chloe Neill) and the other books are on my wish list. You are going to be a very happy girl!!!

Bells said...

Whew I'm back! *wipes mouth* Now I can try to talk about the other books. I can't wait to read your review of the Chicagoland Vamp Series. I hopes Bear is Team Ethan!! Woot! I've wanted to read that Rachael Vincent series. I might have to make the time for it. Lot's of great books Bear enjoy. Uh oh. I just saw my copy of Lover Mine on my bookshelf. *barfs*

Sparklybearsy said...

@Jenny I cant gush enough how much i ADORED Lover Mine, love love love John Matthew *swoon* Best BDB Book EVAH!

Im looking forward to progressing with the shifter series, i only just learned Alpha is going to be the last =( You just find a series you like and it ends =P

@Bells you is a naughty banshee! *spanks* LOL i so knew you'd barf =P It IS fugly, i dont know why we have to get different covers to the USA, i AODRE the red one. A-a-a-rooooo Bells!!

@Patti Oh yay! you're the first person to mention the Luarenston books to me, im glad they're good. they just caught my eye on goodreads.

Thanks all for stopping by =D

Sparklybearsy said...

@Bells (take two) HAHAHAH girl you crack me UP!! no wonder we're banshee sistahs!
Im working on my Chicagoland vampire reviews now and my team WILL ALL BE REVEALED *plays suspense musics* Mwahahaha!!! I will say i bounced back and forth alot. ALOT!!!! ;)

Mandi said...

If my "postie" had brought those books, he would have got a bit molested I think... ;)

Glad you are reading Nalini Singh!

Sparklybearsy said...

@Mandi LOL!! i have to restrain from the molesting or he mightn't bring me any more books =P

Im loving Singh's books. LOVE!

jaymzangel said...

quite a lovely haul you've got there, bt. don't let the postie fool you, he lives for your molestings ;)

Sparklybearsy said...

He does! he's such a hussy postie. i see him shakin' his ass at me when he leaves ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.