Friday, 25 June 2010

Follow Friday && Book Blogger Hop #2

Woots for Friday! Now you can go and Network your blog!  


First go to Parajunkee's View and sign up for her awesome Follow Friday 



Another option to Network your blog is to head over to Jennifer's at Crazy for Books amazing Book Blogger Hop.
Make sure to read the rules before participating in both. And have fun Networking! 

Smooch!

14 Speak to Me:

Sabrina @ about happy books said...

Hi, I'm a new follower via the Hop.
Love your blog and your name. We seem to share a similar taste in books.

my blog

Tanya said...

Hi! I'm stopping by via the Friday Follow @ Parajunkie's. I swear I was already a follower, but apparently not - I've been stalking you for awhile now anyways! LOL. Love your blog! And, your current smut read seems to be the newest book that I'm finding in a lot of different places. Apparently I'm needing to add this to my TBR! Have a good weekend!

www.amongthemuses.com

Jenny said...

Hi! Just found you through the hop, love your blog title and banner:) Have a great Friday!

Jenny
www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

Sparklybearsy said...

@Sabrina Hi hun! thanks for following, i followed you back :)

@Tanya Hi hun! LOl i love to be stalked, thanks for the follow, im gonna scurry over to your blog right now and stalk...i mean follow you back =D
Oh YES! TEXAS TANGLE a must hot erotic read. i have a review on it here and on my Goodreads. Have a great weekend too :)

@Jenny Hi hun! On my way to follow you bac, looking forward to all your posts. thanks for the follow :)

Tina said...

Hi there....stopping by from parajunkees hop...What a fun blog you have...looking forward to your reviews...:D Im also a new follow today...

Sparklybearsy said...

Hi Tina! thanks for following. Heading over to your blog to follow you back =)

Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Found you via the Blogger Hop and wanted to stop by to say HELLO =) I'm a new follower now!

Would love it if you would HOP our way too!

Have a great weekend!
Book ♥ Soulmates

Sparklybearsy said...

Hi Book soulmates! thanks for following, im heading over to your blog to follow you back =D

Happy Friday!

Nora said...

Hopping by :) Have a nice weekend :)

Steph said...

i thought i was following u but i was following another ramblings of something. Now i am following u 2! Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

~Jennifer~ said...

Just found you through the hop and became your newest follower.

Sparklybearsy said...

Thanks all for stopping by and following my blog.I followed you all back, if i missed you our SORRIES, give me a holler and i'll get right over to your blogs =)

Emma Michaels said...

Just stopping by for Follow My Book Blog Friday. I am a follower, hope you will return the favor!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Twimom227 said...

I"m way behind on my blog hopping, but just wanted to say hello! LOVE your blog!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.