Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Ex Appeal - Review

As the webmistress for one of the Northeast’s hottest dating sites, Hunk Du Jour, Jenny Talbot is no stranger to reading the applications of potential clients. But when the latest application that crosses her inbox belongs to Ty Randall, the guy she broke up with a mere twenty-seven days ago, she does a double take. Reading what Ty wants in bed not only gets Jenny hot, it also makes her rethink ending their relationship. All she longed for was a little more spice in the bedroom—okay, a lot more—but he let her go without an argument. Faced with the possibility that Ty may really be moving on, getting her ex back becomes more appealing than ever. But will revealing exactly what she needs allow Jenny to finally experience ultimate pleasure or will she drive away the man she loves for good?  
**Summary taken from Author website** 
Buy Ex Appeal HERE
Disclaimer: Provided by Author. 


Ex Appeal is book two in Cari Quinn's Hunk De Jour Series. Book one was Full Disclosure. See my review HERE and Oh Em Gee i was sweating reading it! If i could have called out for ice i would have. 
This author seriously knows how to turn the heat up and sizzle your darn eyeballs. 
This story is all about a relationship gone stale through neglect and finding their way back to each other, finding the spice to go along with their love. 
I loved Jenny, the girl has balls to not only end a relationship that she wasn't satisfied in but then admit she did the wrong thing and decide to go after her man any way she could. She had restraints, multi coloured condoms, flavoured body crayons, a bag full of determination and she was getting her man back! 
This reminded me of one of those books when a couple get their HEA and you're always left wondering, what happened next? For Jenny and Ty they've been together a few years, gotten comfortable in their lives, got distracted and busy and began to neglect what was most important. I liked the premise of watching them rebuild the heat. Rebuild they did, one sexy scene at a time!
Oh My! If you want a short erotic summer read with characters you instantly like and a storyline that without doubt will make your eyeballs steam, then you MUST read Ex Appeal! 
I loved Full Disclosure. And this second instalment lived up to that greatness. Such a wonderfully written sexy all consuming erotic read. I hope there's a book three in this series. 


Quote i liked from Jenny: 

“Why is it so terrible I like sex? That I want more of it? Isn’t that what most guys dream of?”



A delicious spicy hot Summer read, i give Ex Appeal by Cari Quinn 4.5 Sparkles out of 5!


For Author info/releases go HERE 


Smooch!



11 Speak to Me:

Minx said...

Okies I need this book! Bearsy where can I gets me one??????

Fab review! *pinches cheeks*

Taryn Elliott said...

What an awesome review!! I love when people LURVE my CP. ;) She is writing some seriously smoking hot stories. There's a book 3 and your'e gonna LOVE it.

Sparklybearsy said...

@Minx You're gonna love it Minxy!!! *fans* it's awesomely HAWT!! Perfect for your summer reads ;)

@Taryn Thanks! I tend to gush when i love a book =P Im so happy there is a book three, it would have been a travesty not to continue the series...and i would have stalk/bugged Cari for FOREVAH! lol!

Thanks for stopping by =)

Fiction Vixen said...

Wow glowing review! Excellent. I'll be reading this one soon, looking forward to it. xoxo

Cari Quinn said...

Thanks so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed Ex Appeal. Your review made my day! As soon as I finish the 3rd Hunk Du Jour story, you'll be one of the first reviewers I send it to. :)

Thanks also to Minx, Taryn and FV for checking out the review!

Sparklybearsy said...

@Fiction Vixen I look forward to your thoughts on ex appeal hun, i think you'll like it =)

@Cari SQUEEE!!! And now you just made MY day =D

thanks both for stopping by. :D

Mandi said...

Yay..I kinda skipped over review because I am reading this one soon..I like Cari Quinn's style :)

Mar said...

I just got this one on Kindle for PC this week and I'm super excited to read it. I need to go google body crayons. Loved your review! xoxo

Sparklybearsy said...

@Mandi I love her style too, looking forward to what you think of it too hun :)

@Mar Yes go Google! i had to too and now i want edible body crayons LOL!! you're in for a HAWT read Marlicious!

jaymzangel said...

*perk* flavored body crayons?

*adds to the to-buy pile*

Sparklybearsy said...

@jay i know RIGHT!! i had to google them.

Sexaay drawing ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.