Friday, 18 June 2010

Book Blogger HOP!



Book Blogger Hop is a wonderful way for you to discover blogs all about books! It's hosted by Crazy for Books Head on over, sign up and Network your blog, it's a great tool to find other blogs to chat books with. 

Thanks much to Crazy for Books for hosting this fun blog hop. 

Smooch!

5 Speak to Me:

Kelly McDermott-Bay said...

Hi, I found you one the hop. I am doing a beach bag giveaway package on my book blog site too. I hope you hop by and check it out and enter.
Kelly Bookend Diaries
http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

Lover of Romance said...

I just love your blog found you through the hop!!! I am now a follower and I love your header!!!

Feel free to visit mine here
http://addictofromance.blogspot.com/

Happy reading!!!

-Book Lovers Delight said...

Hello Sparkly Bearsy!

Dido with Lover of Romance. Love the Header and who is the Team Jaguar? I must read about him like now!! :)

So I found you through the Blog Hop and absolutely love your interest in genres. Book Lovers Delight is now a proud follower!

Come stop by Book Lovers Delight when you have a moment. I think you'll enjoy it's dark side:)

Have a great weekend.

Sparklybearsy said...

Hi All, thanks for stopping by, i followed you back, looking forward to your posts =)

have a great weekend.

Arena @ {thenerdswife} said...

Hi there! I am late on making my Blog Hop rounds, but wanted to say that I like your site and I'm following you back.

Thanks for stopping by my blog last week! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.