Monday, 10 May 2010

Linger Trailer

So unless you live under a rock you will know LINGER by Maggie Stiefvater is out 20th July (yes i know, far too long!) it's the much anticipated follow on book from Shiver. Read my Review of Shiver HERE

So you can be as excited and nail bitingly impatient as me you too can watch the Trailer for Linger! It's so kewl! and has to be one of the best book trailers i've seen.



Can't wait!

For author info and release dates go HERE

Smooch!




4 Speak to Me:

jaymzangel said...

WOW! that is really amazing, I've never seen anything like it. I know you loved Shiver & are anxiously awaiting this one, bt. another series I am behind on *wallet screams*

Sparklybearsy said...

I am quite ravenous for it! i didn't realise it wasnt out until july, it made me quite pouty. :P

that trailer is stunning, must have took a million hours to do.

Anna ♥ said...

Maggie Stiefvater creates such amazing trailers for her books! It's just so pretty~ :D I read her posts on her LJ showing how she created this trailer, it was like 60 something hours of work. O_O Her efforts were so worth it though, it's gorgeous! I'm excited for Linger too! Gah, July, it looks so far away~

Sparklybearsy said...

Hi Anna! i know i saw that making of too, all that time, i would have went nuts and tossed it across the room, Maggie made it so beautifully.

July IS eons away, too long to wait for Sam :(

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.