Sunday, 11 April 2010

Satisfy Me - Review


Tyson Malone is being stalked by a ghost. Between bouts of calling him Sugar Lips and Hot Cakes, the apparition makes it her goal to get Ty together with his sexy neighbor, Maggie Jacobson. Unfortunately, for her, Ty doesn’t do the relationship thing. He does sex with a no relationship clause. One look at Maggie is all it takes to know she’s a relationship kind of woman.
Maggie is tired of living her life the way others dictate. When her mom leaves her a journal left behind by a grandmother she never met, Maggie is inspired. This brave woman lived her life by her own set of rules and Maggie is ready to do the same. After moving to a new town, she meets Ty, a man who inspires her in a whole new, very sexual way.
Taking control for the first time in her life, Maggie propositions him with a no strings affair. Soon they begin a journey to sexual satisfaction and bringing her fantasies to life. 




Disclaimer: Provided by Author


For a short story Satisfy Me by Madison Scott, is so enjoyable! Right from the first line of “I’m not talking to you, lady. Ghosts do not exist.”  i knew i would like it, and i wasn't wrong. Ty is being haunted by the funniest sassiest ghost, and for an old lady she knows how to get her flirt on!


“Hey, I’m talking to you. If you don’t get up on your own I just might have to get you up.”
The inflection she used on the word up vaulted Ty from his bed like a catapult. “You have no business worrying about whether I’m up or not.” Looking at the smirk on her wrinkled face he knew he just let her win. “Listen, can’t you find some other house to haunt or something?”  
“No one else will do, Sweetie Pie. Only you. Plus, I don’t think anyone else would be as much fun either.”


Maggie his next door neighbour tired of her life as it was, decides to branch out, new town, new goals and one is to fullfill all her un-sated fantasies with Ty in a no strings affair. Hot is not the word for what happens when they get their sexen on, Ty has made me look at kitchens in an all new light. There isn't anything squick worthy about their love scenes, just all consuming heat and passion, written well the story flows and doesn't feel forced or rushed even though its a short.


“Ty, baby, call me Ty. I have my finger inside your pussy right now. Don’t be so formal.” 


An added bonus to the book is Ethan and Shane, Ty's brothers, i loved them both and was so happy to discover Ethan's story "Bliss" is already out, it's added to my TBR pile too. I always love family dynamics in books, to see how they get along or don't, and the brothers had an easy banter between them. And hello..three construction workers, all rough n rugged n sexy just about made head go boom!
A short story packed full of likeable characters you can identify with, smokin' hot passion and a ghost that will make you LOL out loud, I wont give spoilers but you will understand why a ghost is in what is just an ordinary steamy love story when you read it. Madison is a new Erotic Author, and one that has now been added to my must read list. Can't wait to see what hotness brother Ethan has to give me =)

I give Satisfy Me by Madison Scott 4 out of 5 sparkles! A Sexalicious Read!

For news and release info for Madison check out her blog HERE 

Smooch!

13 Speak to Me:

jaymzangel said...

mmmm I love a good sexy short, will def have to check this one out. lovely review bt *SMOOCH*

Sparklybearsy said...

you must you must! Ty will make your panties squeal! =)

Minx said...

4 out of 5 sparkles! OOO migt have to add this to my list, i like a good short for when I am at work, can read them quickly on a night.

Sparklybearsy said...

I know right, i rarely give a short more than a 3, but i heart this story! you would enjoy it Minxy!

The Queen B said...

Sounds good. Smexalicious is a good enough rec for me ;)

Sparklybearsy said...

HAHA thanks Queenie! It takes alot to please me when it comes to smut, and this boko pleases me much =D

thanks for the comments everyone!

Sparklybearsy said...

sheesh, typo city! and by boko i mean BOOK :P

blueykins said...

hallloooooo!!! :D i really enjoyed your review bearbear. and the book sounds great. i love ones that make me laugh out loud. :D

Sparklybearsy said...

thanks bebe!! its a good book, the old lady ghost is a hoot! so flirtacious, it creeps the crap out of Ty LOL!

Madison Scott said...

Wow! You just made my day! I'm so happy you enjoyed Ty and Maggie's story so much. Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

I'm with you about the series thing, especially one with families. It was just as important to me to write a hot, love story as it was to get the family dynamic right with the three brothers. Anyway, thanks again. Now I can go to the gym with a smile on my face rather than a scowl. That eliptical machine kicks my butt!

Sparklybearsy said...

Woot! an author comment, now you've made MY day =D

thanks so much for stopping by Madison, im very much looking forward to falling in love with Ethans story as i did Maggie's and Ty's, I love those brothers! Hope Shane gets his story told too =)

Give hell to the gym!

Madison Scott said...

I try... but it usually gives me hell instead. LOL.

Yeah, Shane will get a story too. I'm still writing it though. It's called Needing Audrey. I hope to have it finished and submitted soon! Thanks for asking.

Sparklybearsy said...

Mwahahaha now i must stalk you until Shane is finished ^_^ cant wait =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.