Monday, 12 April 2010

Awards!

There's nothing like receiving awesome blog award from fellow bloggers to brighten a girls day! I've been slack and bogged down with reviewing that i forgot to acknowledge the awesome awards i've been given recently...


I received this award from Anna over at GOOD GONE GIRL Im so in awe 'cause her headers and blog art always blow me away! thanks so much hun it means alot! 


This award is to be given to those blogs who have headers that you love. 

I'm passing this award onto blogs who i think have awesome smexen headers: 

Patti @ Book Addict

*********

This next award was given to me from Marie Francis over at Cali Girl in Texas thanks much hun, my first ever sexy blog award. HEE!  

I think i'm supposed to give 7 facts about me (unless i read it wrong..then doh!) so if so...here we go!
1. I hate to be late. For anything! I'm perpetually on time or early! 
2. I hate to share! So don't take my stuff  lol *hides book boyfriends*
3. I can watch Dirty Dancing over and over and not get bored. 
4. Exercise IMO is reaching for another bottle of Pepsi Max. =D
5. I'm easily irritated/bored/distracted.
6. My inner emo is a snarky moody bitch who loves expressing herself with music lyrics and quotes. 
7. You haz chocolate? then we're best friends! 




I pass this award onto: 

Heather @ Darkly Reading 


If you received this award for your blog:


Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to other blogs that you love to read 
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award


Don't forget to write 7 things about yourself in your post!




  • Smooch!


17 Speak to Me:

Minx said...

U lubbs me... u really lubbs me!

SusiSunshine said...

Congrats hon!
And thanks so much!
*hugs Bear like crazy and takes a peak at the book boy friends*

Sparklybearsy said...

@Minxy i do...i really do!!

@Susi WELKIES HUN! and hahaha, you can play with Roarke and Micah, only cus i know you loves them too =D *squishens*

The Queen B said...

Yay! I'm totes special! Muah!

Sparklybearsy said...

@ Queen B you def are!!

Patti said...

Congratulations and thanks! (Everytime I see this award I think it's the "gives good head(er) award", LOL!!) Thanks!!!

Sparklybearsy said...

*howls* durty girl! now thats all i will think!! haha! thanks and welkies hun!! =)

Smokinhotbooks said...

*hugs award to chest* thank you I like pretty awards.

Sparklybearsy said...

hehe welcome KC!

Glory said...

You hate to be late???!! Lol, Im always late. ;)

But I agree on other points.
smoochies

Sparklybearsy said...

LOL yeah i hate it so, i get so angst ridden if i think i will be late for something, tis a diz-ease!

MWAH!

Cecile said...

OMG you thought about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs to you honey!!!!!!!! Thank you sooo much!!
Hope all has been well!

Sparklybearsy said...

you're much welcome hun, i love your blog =D

Heather (DarklyReading) said...

Congrats on your awards! Thanks for passing on the sexy one to me..I feel pretty *preens*

Sparklybearsy said...

thanks hun! and you're most welcome, you have a wonderful blog =)

Anna ♥ said...

Congrats on your awards! :D You definitely deserve them, I love your blog and GORGEOUS header!

Sparklybearsy said...

Thanks so much hun! mwah!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.