Thursday, 4 March 2010

What the Postie Delivered


I've been naughty this month (and it's only the first few days of a new month! HA!)  so far for buying books, when i said i wasn't going to until i'd made a dent in my huge TBR pile....I just couldn't resist, Amazon is such an evil dealer, tempting me with all its crack! 

The Broken H - J L Langely (Sooo excited to read this one! Manlove *swoon*
Tempt me with darkness - Shayla Black (Doomsday Brethren)
Seduce me in Shadow - Shayla Black (Doomsday Brethren)
Possess me at Midnight - Shayla Black (Doomsday Brethren) 
These books have such Smexen covers!

********



Kresley Cole - Immortals after Dark series :

Hunger like no other (Reading this one and LOVING it so far!)
No rest for the Wicked
Dark needs at nights Edge
Wicked Deeds on a Winters Night
Dark desires after Dark
Kiss of a Demon King 

Already Amazon is calling me back to buy buy BUY.

MUST.RESIST. MUST.RESIST!

Smooch!


4 Speak to Me:

jaymzangel said...

oooo goody! *rolls about in bt's new books*

Smokinhotbooks said...

::sigh:: Man love - you will like Broken H one guy has a secret glasses fetish. I'll just let your imagination run wild until you get to that part.

Anna ♥ said...

Oooh, great bunch of books there! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kresley Cole's books! I hope you enjoy the series, her heroes are so deliciously alpha, nom nom. :D LOL, I so understand how you feel, I can never resist those lists and book recommendations Amazon always links their books to. It's a never ending cycle of clicking and adding to the cart... XD

Sparklybearsy said...

@jay LOL, i was waiting for you to come roll in them *pets*

@Smokin Omg, you cant do that to me!! evilness! 0_o

@Anna Omg Anna, i just got done with a hunger like no other by kresley cole and LOVED LOVED! im hearting Lachlain so bad right now. I WANT HIM! haha!
and i soo hear your amazon addiction hun, im right there with you on the click click buy, they're such evil dealers! LOL!

thanks for the comments girls. MWAH!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.