Sunday, 28 March 2010

My PICs Birthday!!

I wanted to do a special blog post that isn't a review to wish my most favest of PIC Bitches my BTlicious Knickers JAY a very squishy HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! with no one else can i talk about books, then taters, then menz, then choco milk appreciation, then books, then more menz, then have a snark bitchy fest, then back to books all within 5 minutes but my best girl, so have a wonderfully naughty Birthday Jay, remember if you can't be good..be BAD and take notes for me =) Lots of loves n squishens. SMOOCHies.

You should go visit over at her Blog  take her gifts and loves =)

3 Speak to Me:

Minx said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

We have birthdayfied GG too...

loving the card bearboo!

jaymzangel said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww *sniffle* I need a hanky! thankies my most precious one, I loves youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! I love my card, tis SO GORGEOUS *SWOON* Alex, SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

my bt is the bestest EVAH!

Sparklybearsy said...

HEE, glad you like it btlicious, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! hope you have a great day =) xoxooxxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.