Monday, 4 January 2010

Happy! - An Award.



A Happy Award given to me by the Minxy Jules over at Loose Knickers and Window Lickers  thanks hun! *SMOOCH*




Here’s what to do:

List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.


 1. BOOKS
2. Family
3. SUGAR!!!
4. Smexen Men
5. My Lappy
 6. Rain
 7. Snow
8. Sleeping
 9. Snuggles
10. Dr Who

blogs that make me happy -

Loose Knickers and Window Lickers  - Heading it back your way Julesy =D

Pass on the Happy :)

Smooch!

Sparklybearsy.

5 Speak to Me:

SusiSunshine said...

Congrats on the award and thanks!
LOL...LOve your list.
And by the way I love the new header and the layout!

Sparklybearsy said...

thanks Susi! and you're welcome, i love your blog =)

Patti said...

Congratulations and thanks! I was wondering if you had a new look....I likey!

Nice list - I like #6 with #8.

Cecile said...

Congrats honey on your award!!! Your blog does make so many of us happy!
Have a great day!!

Sparklybearsy said...

thanks girlies! MWAHSSS!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.