Saturday, 12 December 2009

Wanna be a Gutter Girl ?

  • Do you love your smut?
  • Do you have copious amounts of book boyfriends?
  • Do you have indepth discussions on what you'd do to said book boyfriends?
Then The Gutter Girls  blog is FOR YOU! It's a blog run by several of us smuttier girls, girls who aren't afraid to say it how it is where Smut is concerned.
Come on over and join in the book boyfriend talks, leave your morals and halos at the door, they wont be needed *grins*
Oh, and dont forget to bring your harems with you. We'll be needing them ;)

Spread the love if you're a Gutter Girl, closet or out and proud.

TheGutterGirls




TheGutterGirls




Smooch!

Sparklybearsy

3 Speak to Me:

Tracy said...

WOOHOO!!!! I've been looking for a blog like this!!! Thanks for posting!

Smokinhotbooks said...

I mentally checked myself on all of 'em. I mean who really has hour and half phone conversations about Bones *looks away* with guilt.

SusiSunshine said...

I'm in! Sounds like great fun!
And I love the button!
I should really make one!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.