Monday, 21 December 2009

Review Policy


REVIEWING HIATUS
Not accepting Review Requests at this time until i can find a guest reviewer to help lighten the load, or i find my reading mojo again.  




To Authors or Publishers i'm always open to receiving books from you for Reviews, or if you'd like to host a contest or interview that would be wonderful too, interviews i must have read the author previously.  


Each review is my own thoughts and opinions. Authors or Publishers who would like me to review their books please note i will always be honest be it good or bad and not just give a gushing review just for the sake of it, Honesty is always the best policy :)


Each review will be posted here on Sparklys, and on Goodreads (also Amazon if requested to) 


Genres i would happily read and review is: ROMANCE and all sub genres of it: Paranormal, Erotica, YA, contemporary, M/M, Gothic, Dark Fantasy, Urban Fantasy


I would welcome other Genre's not mentioned above but i reserve the right to decline the review. (notice will always be given) 


A review i give will always be honest and my own opinion, under no circumstances will i agree to a pre-approved review before posting. It's my opinion and will be posted as such. 


I prefer Print books but will accept e-form too. 


All requests will be replied to, again i reserve the right not to accept if i feel i don't want to read your book. 


I love to help out New Authors getting the word out there about their books. 


To contact me:  clairetaylor28(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk 


Thanks for stopping by Sparkly's Book Bitch Haven. I look forward to hearing from you :)  


Disclaimer: I always state when i've received a book from Authors. If not stated assume books were bought by me. 

0 Speak to Me:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.