Thursday, 5 November 2009

Which Book boyfriend to choose..

So i was having a conversation with a friend today, talking of how FINE Roarke from the "In Death" series - J D Robb. When she asked me of all the guys in books i've liked, which ONE would i choose to have for forever?!

Eeeks!
Only one?

I have many book boyfriends, at least a million! How is a girl supposed to choose just one?

All the Dark/Were Hunters (choosing between Acheron and Vane alone! eEK!) All the BDB menz, Seriously how can you have V and not Butch? or Qhuinn and not Blaylock & John Matthew?

Then how can you sperate the HAWT demonic brothers Eidolon, Wraith and Shade? that would just be rude! So as i told my friend i cannot choose just one book boyfriend, but what i do is i am loyal to the book boyfriend of the moment. Currently that is Roarke, we're very much in love =D

So for my fellow book bitches, i pose the question, i know you all have many book lovaaahs too, can YOU choose to just have one for forevermore?

Smooch!

Photobucket

11 Speak to Me:

Smokinhotbooks said...

God this is muy difficult. I think for right now it would still be Barrons (Karen Marie Moning's Dream Series), what can I say I like the a-holes.

Sparklybearsy said...

haha, and off i go to look up these smexi menz, ive only read her highlanders so far

pattepoilue said...

That is a tough question! Hum...i think i'd choose Clayton Danvers from the Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series.
No matter how annoying is behavious is, i still love that man and it's the first man that comes to my mind too, that must mean something ;)
And he's a Hot and a genius Yummmmm


(by the way i love the header of your blog)

Sparklybearsy said...

thanky! i was bored earlier so made it :P

Omg Clay!!! id forgotten him!! just like his name he is SMEXI! good choice!

pattepoilue said...

i know but he's MINE!!! lol

Mandi said...

Just one - that is my worst nightmare.

My top three are Adam (mercy thompson), John Matthew and Barrons.

If I had to choose today - it would be - Barrons. Damn he is hot. JM has my heart too though!

SusiSunshine said...

Hard question!
I choose Bones cuz OMFG these fangs are a dream. *wink*
I have to read a certain chapter again....

jaymzangel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jaymzangel said...

HELL. NO. *ponders* if I put all of their names together without spaces does that count as one?

Sparklybearsy said...

@jaymzangel LOL!! yessss!!! see i knew it would take a bt to understand the eek dilema, we have too big of a harem to choose just one!

speechless1021 said...

I'd have to say Valerius from DH series and Nicholas Argeneau from The Renegade Hunter. Both sinfully delicious.

Although Van would be on my list too. My gosh just thinking about those three makes my heart flutter and... eh you get my drift :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.