Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Smut Slut Fest Buttons!

Being an out and proud Smutty Bitch i had to make some buttons advertising Tigress_Eden's "Smut Slut Fest" announcement she did on Twitter No idea yet what it involves, but Smutty..Slutty..and Festy ? im SO THERE!

So i made a few banners and matching buttons. Feel free to grab and display on your sites and blogs, Tigress Eden and the Smut Society want the word spread far and wide =D

Photobucket  Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


Smooch!

Photobucket

14 Speak to Me:

The Queen B said...

So loverly. I'm wiping drool off my keyboard as I type.....

Tigris Eden said...

YOU SO ROCK! STOLE THE BUTTONS AND ABOUT TO GRAB THE BANNERS! HELL YES! RexRobot and Larissa Sarah and I are still working out the details but dude any suggestions you are my official SMUT QUEEN!

Sparklybearsy said...

@ The Queen B yay! glad you like, hope you grabbed them to display and spread the smutty word =D

@Tigres Eden WOOTIES, happy you like them hun, cant wait to see what you come up with, im Smutty and im on board with whatever you do, gimme a holler if you need anything else =D

Cecile said...

OMG... do I see my picture there... OMG... You do know which one I am grabbing right... Even if I have no clue what this is about. Hell it could be about someone dumping water over my head... I am so in just to have the buttons... But of course... I already have one.. So I guess my name implied something Mrs. Cecile Smutty Hussy... **eek**

Sparklybearsy said...

@cecile LOL! i did think of you Cecile when i saw that pic, its just so HAWT i had to use it, who better to display it than a smutty hussy indeed =D

Larissa said...

LOVE the buttons!!!! Rawr!!!!

=))))))

pattepoilue said...

i say YUMMMMM. The pink one is gorgeous

Jessica W. (Book Bound) said...

These are awesome buttons. Smut Slut indeed! : D

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

Oh the first B&W pictures is a wonderful smutty one. Hurrah for smuts!

Sparklybearsy said...

thanks girlies, glad you like them. MWAH!

Kris said...

I love your work, Claire! Love it! And that first pic... *fans self* Gorgeous!

Sparklybearsy said...

thanks so much Kris! you're so sweet! =D

Leontine said...

I don't know what it includes but I've got banner displayed proud at my Realm and looking forward to attending :D

Anna ♥ said...

Wow! Hot, hot, hot! Awesome job, love everything about them. Yay for smut!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.