Monday, 2 November 2009

Showing the Love for my boys

If you didn't already know, im very much TEAM QHUAY! So im giving much lovens to the sexy pair as i wait anxiously, nail bitingly for more to be told about them.

Photobucket

I hate waiting. Ugh. I wish JR WARD would just send me a copy of all the juicies with my lovahh Qhuinn and his boy Blay already! I have an extensive list of all the reasons why i deserve said advanced copy of delish boy on boy lovens..

  • 1. I love them!
  • 2. I wuvs them so!
  • 3. I loves on their heads with the sparkle of a million stars!
  • 4. I luffs them madly, deeply, passionately
  • 5. I think the smut will be deliciously yummy!
  • 6. No-one fan girly squeals with bi boy joy as i do!
Great reasons if i do say so myself! *grins*

Smooch!

Photobucket

6 Speak to Me:

Mandi said...

I love boy love.

That's a hot pic. I want Qhuay now...now..now.

Leontine said...

*thud* dang that's so hawt!!!

Sparklybearsy said...

LOL! get in line sista, i want him first...second...third...fourth...ahh you get the picture HEE =)

Sparklybearsy said...

@Leontine aint it just! lurve the boy love.

jaymzangel said...

bless my smokin' panties, that is just TOO hot! can't wait for the Qhuay goodness. I must say it is a fab pic I found you =D

Pixiedust said...

fucking yum...those boys....can I have another pair of panties now? lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.