Saturday, 21 November 2009

The Moon is New...and Sparkly!

 Finally it arrives! It's only been 6 eons of waiting for New Moon, and all us book bitches have spiralled ourselves up into frothy lusty wrecks counting down the days.
But now it is here..and i have a date with Edward and Jacob tomorrow. I feel no shame in saying Jakes tight laundry abs are eagerly anticipated by my greedy eyes, i appreciate the ripples as much as the next smutty bitch =D
 I was thoroughly sucked into the book, i bawled my eyes out several times, if only Bella had read some of Maya Banks or Lora Leigh books im sure she wouldn't have been so torn on who to choose, instead she would have gone TEAM JAKEWARD!
Werewolf..GOOD. Sparkly vampire boy..GOOD. That there is an awesome film all by itself, the only thing im not really bothered about seeing is Kristen whatsherface, there's just some people i have the strong desire to slap with a wet fish, and she is one of them. It surely has nothing to do with her locking lips with the sparkles or touching upon the laundry abs, nosiree nothing to do with that *grin*
Once the euphoria hysteria of New Moon is over you know what comes next? yes...its the countdown to Eclipse!

Smooch!

 Photobucket

9 Speak to Me:

ParaJunkee said...

LOL - are you excited???? - Parajunkee

Sparklybearsy said...

@parajunkee pee my panties excited! im sure im gonna be worse that the squealing teenagers LOL!

jaymzangel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jaymzangel said...

*snicker* slap her with a wet fish for me too, as you will be seeing it before I will. damn you & your 5 hours ahead! *SMOOCH*

Sparklybearsy said...

@jaymangel i keep telling you to get in the doctors tardis and get your cute ass to MY timezone, we go together and beat her senseless with many wet fishies =D

Anna ♥ said...

Have a great time seeing the movie! Can't wait to see it myself... Well, can't wait to see half nekkid Jacob. :D

ParaJunkee said...

I've given you an award - Parajunkee

Tigris Eden said...

Love the site!

Nikola said...

Hehe, I can't wait to see it too. Although I'm team Edward 100%~

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.