Thursday, 5 November 2009

Lover oh be Mine!

Just squealed myself into a fan girly coma when i saw smexy's Blog With the New Cover of Lover Mine, so i thought id post both brit and usa book covers, 'cause seriously i need no excuse to mention LM or the BDB world - they's my crack!

I personally like 'em both, but then any mention of Lover Mine turns me into a pool of squealing jelly!


UK Cover - Smexi intense gaze


USA Cover - RAWR Claw marks


Which makes the panties squee? I think the USA cover wins, you cant beat scratch marks!

Smooch!

Photobucket



9 Speak to Me:

Cecile said...

I haven't read this series yet... I know I do not know what I am waiting for... Really!!! But this woman has some freaking amazing covers!!!! HOT!!!!! And I do prefer the us cover better... oh man!!!

Sparklybearsy said...

its the body...rawr! oh you must read them! they're so FANTASTIC! you'll be hooked.

Mandi said...

Damn those scratch marks...I'm srsly dying for his book. Although he is a quiet lover (HA) he is a beast. ;)

Cindy said...

love the cover! just found ur blog, i'm a follower now!

SusiSunshine said...

Is it just me or is the British cover really ugly? Perhaps it's just cuz it's in direct comparison to these wonderful drool-worthy cover. Yummy.

Sparklybearsy said...

lol @ Mandi, i can confirm YES he IS a ferocious lover ;)

@Cindi hi hi! thanks for following!

@Susi i DID love the UK cover until i saw the USA one yesterday, now im far too distracted by the scratch marks to notice the brit one :P

jaymzangel said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh come to me JM you sexy sexy bitch! my nails look great scratching his chest, they'll look even better diggin' into his ass ;D DURTY!!

Sparklybearsy said...

@ jaymzangel HEE! theres my DURTY bitch!

Anna ♥ said...

Can't beat scratchmarks! The hot red coloring and drool-worthy body definitely makes a girl's panties melt! I can't wait to read this book.

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.