Sunday, 8 November 2009

Hunkalicious of the Month

*Drum Roll*

And today's boy is......

*pause for dramatic effect*

RICHARD ARMITAGE!!

Richard Armitage Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh mama, the man is made just right!

Richard Pictures, Images and Photos

Currently starring in BBC MI5 Drama "Spooks"

Lucas Pictures, Images and Photos

But also known for his baddie role in "Robin Hood"

Richard Armitage Pictures, Images and Photos

Omg he ROCKS the guyliner!!!! he's all scruffy n rugged, like he'd just throw you down and give you a good seeing to *grin*

Smooch!

Photobucket

10 Speak to Me:

pattepoilue said...

*swoon* My perfect Richard Armitage!
He's way badass on these pics than in North & South ;) lol

Mandi said...

I LOVE him. I want to have little Richard babies. He is just so sexy.

Sparklybearsy said...

LOL agreed with both of you ladies.

hehe, i can just see it Mandi lil richard babies rocking the eyeliner ;)

Anna ♥ said...

Yum! I want to watch Spooks now! They always get sex on legs men on that show. Rupert Penry-Jones and now Richard?

I loved the glorious amounts of leather clothing in Robin Hood. So hot!

jaymzangel said...

SQUEE!! oh Richard you sexy bitch, mmmmmmm. was watching him rockin' the guyliner on Robin Hood last night, between that & the leather pants, my specs were fogging up. excellent choice bt! *smooch*

Sparklybearsy said...

@Anna Ooooo another LUSH Spooks manz, Rupert "come to me now" Penry jones. im sure he will feature here at some point too! =D

@jaymzangel ive never seen anyone rock guyliner like he does, all mean n moody and "throw me down to the ground shag me now" kinda manz. =D

Cecile said...

Omg... What were you telling something, I missed that. Let me go back up there to see what you were saying... Damn sorry, those eyes are just killing me and he pic with the tats... I was trying to keep looking down... OH hot!!!! Nice hunkalicious of the month honey!

Sparklybearsy said...

@cecile LOL if you squint you can juuuust see further down that tat pic ;)

jaymzangel said...

mmmmmmm I love his 'throw me on the ground & shag me now' eyes, he does do a very sexy mean guy. oooo if you do Rupert Penry-Jones, you must do that youtube clip where you can see his bits *DROOL*

Book Chick City said...

Nope, he does nothing for me... bring back David Beckham!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.