Sunday, 8 November 2009

Be With Me - Review

 "Three men. One woman.


Hutch Bishop, Cam Douglas, and Sawyer Pritchard were juvenile delinquents with a reckless and wildly sexy side. But they had more in common than that. They had Regina Fallon, a wealthy but lonely girl from the right side of the tracks who formed an unusual friendship with the boys. She felt protected. She felt needed. She felt loved… for the first time in her life. By all three
.

 So much closer than just friends.
Today, she’s a police officer, dedicated to her badge, and wary of reigniting her relationship with the hot trio after one night of passion left her confused—and stunned—by what they wanted from her. But when a mysterious attempt is made on her life, Hutch, Cam, and Sawyer jump in to protect her again.
Now, Regina and her three lovers are forming an all-new bond. It’s more exciting, more intense, and—as a killer looms in the shadows—more dangerous than ever before



 Three men all lusting...loving the same woman and actively agreeing to share her? would it happen? i think not, but it makes for a great read. I love Maya Banks style of writing, im a huge fan of lots of dialogue, and she gave me this. She gave me three very different but desireable men, one cool calm, the other rugged cocky and rough around the edges, another a mixure of the two, i dont mind saying i lusted after them all, i think Sawyer winning me just a lil bit more (you gotta love the bondage rough boy just a bit more, no ? )

Reggie was a likeable character, she resisted the men for a while as they pursued her to have a relationship with all three of them, she'd succumbed to desires for all three, had a rumbling night of sex (which i wish we'd seen, it was only mentioned never described) and then proceeded to avoid them until a stalker put her and their lives in jeopardy when she finally admitted yes she did love each man. yes she did want to have wall banging sex with each man. and yes she would agree to date them all.

As a self confessed Smut lover, i have a strict criteria i like to stick to:
  • I want my Smut ASAP
  • Said Smut must be well describe
  • Smut mustn't have any off putting words that makes me lose interest (C U Next Tuesday for example)
  • And the Smut must melt my specs to my face with its extreme hotness!

 I got 3 out of 4 in "Be With Me" Ms Banks made me wait for my smut a long A LOOOONG time, i was quite pouty thinking it would never arrive,or when it did that it would be luke warm at best.

But sweet holy hannah i couldn't have been more wrong. The saying "worth the wait" really was true! Eyeball sweating, gaspingly good! And wrote just how i like it...DURTY! =D

There is two scenes that spring to mind, a shower-head scene and another on the sofa...OMG! *pant* S'all im sayin'!

A must read for smut lovers!

As i said in the beginning would a 4some actually work in real life? At times you think Reggie is going to sway to one guy more than the other, i thought often the story would end with her just being with one of the guys. I wont spoil the ending for those who haven't read it, but i was very happy with the outcome.
It's a book i would and will at some point read again. It took a while to get there, but when i did, the smut was gooood!
And i think im going to add Sawyer to my book boyfriend harem =D

Smooch!

Photobucket

7 Speak to Me:

jaymzangel said...

yay smut! we do love our rough bad boys, I must check this one out. I do agree, however, that tis far-fetched that 3 guys could share 1 chick, I think guys are too competitive for that.

Sparklybearsy said...

I would have played evil if i was one of the guys, i would have fucked her around the clock leaving her like a limp noodle and unable to be with the other two =D

jaymzangel said...

LOL! that's my durty bitch bt, MWAH!

Cecile said...

***okay, still sitting on my block of ice, trying to cool down*** Smutty hussy heaven seems to be here at the moment.

pattepoilue said...

wow sounds really really HOT! don't you tempt me with your smutty books! lol *fans self* 3 Hot Male just for me? ok i'm in ;)

Sparklybearsy said...

@jaymzangel you know it bt ;) HEE!

@cecile LOL! yes yes, some scenes you sooo need ice to cool down! the smut is GOOD!

@pattepoilue lol lol! yay, go get your 3 menz!

pattepoilue said...

lol Only one would already be welcome! ;) Mouhaha

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.