Thursday, 26 November 2009

Another Award - SQUEE!


Thanks Much to Susi @ The Geeky BookWorm for giving me this awesome Award, you rock hun, MWAH!

The rules are easy. You have to list 10 honest things about yourself and then pass it on to 10 other honest bloggers!
Seems simple enough huh? so ok lets see what i can dig out of my brain that is both honest and a little entertaining for you to read :P

  • 1. My favourite flavour for anything is CHOCOLATE!
  • 2. I read the dictionary...for fun.
  • 3. I hate anything that has Cinnamon in it. Seriously i will puke all over my shoes!
  • 4. I go a lil' crazy if my net ever goes out *haz addiction* =D
  • 5. My best Girl friend Jenni Benni brings out my inner bitch and i love her for it =D
  • 6. I talk to my books when the characters frustrate/anger/make me cry like they can hear me :P
  • 7. I have a biting fetish (HAHA, was that TOO honest?)
  • 8. Besides books, my other guilty pleasure buy is sexy undies.
  • 9. Dirty Dancing is my all time fave movie
  • 10. I think smart men...geeks especially are fecking HAWT!!!

That was fun! thanks again Susi! and now for me to pass this award along...Dont forget to post your answers for all to see. HAVE FUN! =)


Passing this award to:

Katiebabs @ Babbling about Books and More

Patti @ Book Addict

The Vixeny Fiction Vixen 

Kris @ Kris n Good Books

Natalie @ The Mindful Musings

JoJo @ JoJo's Book Corner

The fabulous Parajunkie @Parajunkie's View 

Ashley @ Pixie's Ponderings

Jaymzangel @ A Bitch, a Blog and a Bookshelf

The Queen B @ Thats Queen Bitch To You 


Smooch!

Photobucket

12 Speak to Me:

SusiSunshine said...

I read the dictionary(the English one) too. Always thought that would help my English but it doesn't. LOL
Loved your list hon!
*hugs*

Sparklybearsy said...

your english is FABULOUS hun! thanks again for the award, it was fun! *huggers*

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

Biting fetish and chocolate. Nice :D

Sparklybearsy said...

:P the go together well, no? HEE!

Cecile said...

Congrats on your award honey!!! And I love your list! :D You can never be too honest, lol!!!
Hope you have a great day!

Natalie (Mindful Musings) said...

Thanks so much! LOL. I talk to books too!

Sparklybearsy said...

@cecile and @natalie thanks both! =)

Kris said...

*sniffles* Aww, you lubs me. Kiss, kiss.

*ganks Team Qhuay button*

Sparklybearsy said...

Woot, spread the Qhuay lovens Kris =)

jaymzangel said...

aww thankies bt *luffs* I snagged all your Smut Slut Fest buttons, they are HAWT

The Queen B said...

I second the love for the biting fetish and chocolate answers, I'm getting tingly just thinking of all the delicious possibilities ;)
Love your Smut Slut Fest Buttons. I grabbed a couple and I drool regularly at them *sigh* So much yum.....

Fiction Vixen said...

muah!! Biting fetish? rowl....

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.