Tuesday, 27 October 2009

The wait for Lover Mine begins...

So with Covet done and dusted finally, the next J R WARD book to wait for is Lover Mine - John Matthew's story in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. From being that small skinny scared little boy who went to live with Tohr and Wellsie and then going through his transition to a hulking gorgeousness he has been in my heart. Abandoned by the broken Tohr, and rejected from the woman he loves, not to mention a past he doesn't know about yet i just know his book is going to be heartbreaking. Reading all his hurt and his F*** you attitude now makes me want to squish him up and love him until his eyes pop [ too much info? hee! ]

"In the shadows of the night in Caldwell, New York, there's a deadly war raging between vampires and their slayers. And there exists a secret band of brothers like no other - vampire warriors, defenders of their race...John Matthew has been through his vampire transition and taken to the life of the Brotherhood with a vengeance, but he still can't shake the nightmare of his past and is unsure of his future as a warrior hero. He's made a promise to honour the Brotherhood and their fight with the slayers at all costs, until the love of his life is kidnapped and he is forced to make a choice that could change his life and the Brotherhood's forever..."


Uk release date May 6th 2010 [ Don't you toy with me Amazon! ] Gawds, doesn't that seem a life time away? my BDB fan girly side needs a new book now! Ward hasn't dropped many hints about this book, but there was mention of lovens in a tunnel in the Brothers mansion that made an entire chatroom of gaggling ladies gasp collectively, then want to know the deets of said tunnel tussle.

[ Not to mention the wait we have for the unravelling relationship with Qhuinn and Blaylock *swoon* but that deserves it's own Blog! ]

I'm glad JMs getting his story now, the poor boy deserves his HEA and i've warmed alot to Xhex, so i will allow her to love up on my JM =)

Is it released yet?
How about now?
Ugh, hate waiting!

Smooch!

Photobucket

4 Speak to Me:

Smokinhotbooks said...

To this day after Lover Avenged, I worry about Xhex... is she ok, does she need a blanket? I love that you are a fellow online stalker of Amazon release dates *high five*

Sparklybearsy said...

HEE! im a stalker and also a rager since the UK gets all the releases late. Amazon gets alot of curses from me :D

Erotic Horizon said...

love this post - make me all tingly....

I have a few books to catch up on - but plan to take my time and savour them for the release next year...

E.H>

jaymzangel said...

I can't find the cover for the US version & it's making me super ragey! grrrrrr! I can't wait for JM's book, although I'm nervous about the Warden's mega tissue warning *bites nails*

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.