Tuesday, 27 October 2009

A little bit of Roarke



As i wait for my copy of "Kindred in Death" to be delivered [any time this century since UK postal workers are on strike..oh joy!] i was nostalgic for a Roarke fix. Out of all my book boyfriends he is my "normal" non vamp/were/demon/assassin boyfriend. Tall, Irish, yankable hair, and lips you could just sink teeth into. And he has the deepest love of all for his Eve which just makes me swoon. Addicted as i am to JD Robb's In Death series i had to post one of my all time Roarke and Eve quotes...


"For once, he slept first. She lay in the dark, listening to him breathe, stealing a little of his warmth as her own body cooled. Since he was asleep, she stroked his hair.

"I love you," she murmured. "I love you so much, I'm stupid about it."

With a sigh, she settled down, closed her eyes, and willed her mind to empty.

Beside her, Roarke smiled into the dark.

  He never slept first.."  - Ceremony In Death
 
 
That seriously makes my insides go mushy, I covet him! i covet him with the firey passion of a million suns!


And guess who i see as Roarke? Only Mr sex on legs Gerard Butler.

 Long before he gained his sex symbol status in 300
i saw him, squealed and shouted ROARKE!
so fair game, just so you know,
 he's spoken for by yours truly *grins*
And to wait more for my darn book,
so i can have a Roarke fix, laugh at Summerset,
nick a sugar Almond from Feeney
and wonder who IS the candy thief? [ i have money on Peabody!]
*Swoon* I Heart Roarke. 

Smooch!

 
 
 
 
 
 












3 Speak to Me:

Mandi said...

I love that quote...LOVE it!!

I really need to finish that series...I still have quite a few books to go. Roarke is so damn sexy.

jaymzangel said...

ah Ger in the leather pants *swoon* could only be better if he was naked *purr*

Sparklybearsy said...

@ Mandi. Roarke is the man! it's one of my all time fave in death quotes, it makes me gooey :D

@Jaymzangel Hells to the yes bt!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.