Thursday, 29 October 2009

Hunkalicious of the Week

***Pants Alert***

Oh yes, come to mama David Beckham, come to mama right now! *drool* So to kick off my hunk of the week [ I need no excuse to have smexi eye candy...i feel no shame =D ] Who better than one of my many boys Mister DB. The requirements for my Hunk of the week will be as follows..

  • Is he sexy? [so check!]
  • Does he make the panties scream? [check check!]
  • Would i buy every book if he was on the cover? [check check check!]

  • Has my brain took a swan dive straight to smuttyville upon seeing said hunk? [Hell to the check Yes!]
[ see the pattern for my requirements? HEE! ] 

And for all fans of a smexi back...Isn't he just RAWR!

 david beckham Pictures, Images and Photos

3 Speak to Me:

jaymzangel said...

ohhhhhhh baby!! Becks is so so fine, a perfect choice for your 1st Hunk of the Week, bt.

pattepoilue said...

Everything's perfect in this man...except his wife lol

Book Chick City said...

All I have so say is... de.li.cious :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comments! I love reading them.